In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a technique in which egg cells are fertilised by sperm outside the woman's womb. The cells fuse to form a single cell zygote, which then starts dividing, becoming an embryo. When the zygote/embryo is only a few cells large, it is implanted in the woman's uterus, and, if successful, will develop as a normal embryo.
Infertility Treatment & IVF Unit
Dr.Sulaiman AlHabib takes pride in being among the few top Medical facilities successfully providing the most advanced & optimum western quality/standard infertility – IVF treatments & related services in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our Infertility Treatment & IVF unit provides services to clients needing assistance in reproduction at different levels from simple infertility treatment of the most sophisticated level of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART).
We offer a highly qualified medical team of U.K., American and Canadian double board certified Gynecologists & IVF Consultants that are backed with years of experience & expertise in the field of infertility and assisted conception. This unit has experienced phenomenal growth since its inception 6 years ago and our success rate is similar to the international success rate (unit) and on par with ESHRE. On an average we complete 3000 – 4000 IVF ICSI & IVF Cycles per year.
The following services are successfully provided by our competent IVF consultants along with our embryologists and well-trained nurses in our up-to-date IVF unit:
• Infertility Investigations Accurate Diagnosis
• Ovulation Induction
• 1000 IUI – Intra-Uterine Insemination
• IVF –In-Vitro Fertilization
• ICSI-Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection with PESA, MESA,TESA.
• Embryo/Sperm Cryopreservation
• Investigation and Treatment of Recurrent Abortion
• Pre and Postnatal Care
All the IVF tests and procedures are successfully conducted in isolation, inside our state-of-the-art well – equipped in-house IVF laboratory, by our experienced and qualified embryologists and well-trained technicians.
Our IVF lab is equipped and setup with all the latest technologically advanced and sophisticated equipments & instruments. All Quality control & Quality Assurance Programs are conducted following the (CAP) College of American Pathologist, WHO & ESHRE standards.
The Following sohpisticated equipments are used at our Lab:
• Nikon 2000U Inverted Microscopes with Narishigi Oui-Hydraulic Micromanipulator mounted on an anti-vibration table in a K-System laminar flow hood.
• Nikon 12000U inverted Microscope with Research Instrument Integra Micromanipulator and laser system mounted on Heraguard Heraeus laminar flow hood in addition to Nikon SMZ1000 stereomicroscope.
• Nikon SMZ 1000 Stereomicroscope mounted on K-System Laminar flow hood.
• Nikon 600 Light microscope.
• Three BBD Heraeus incubators with multi-chamber doors.
• Planner series 3 cryopreservation system.
• Biotronic cryopreservation Machine.
• Heraguard Heraeus laminar flow hood.
• Two Labofuge 400 Heraeus centrifuges.
• Three GE Logic 400 ultrasound machines with Sony printers.